Malaysia Pallet Association (MPA) was founded on 12th Sept 2012. It was temporary housed at No. 1C & 3C, Jalan Pendamaran /KS05, Pandamaran, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor. Malaysia.
The present Presidents of the Association is Dato’ Andrew Goh Boon Kim.
The MPA's objectives as provided in the constitution are as follows:
- Act as a forum for members to communicate in relation to the issues currently associated with the pallet industry.
- Provide technical advisory services and training related to pallet industry.
- Gather relevant information and records relating to the pallet industry.
- Communicate opinions and recommendations to the government and its agencies, as well the authorities or bodies within and outside Malaysia on the matter associated with pallet industry.
- Have programmes to foster better relationships with other associations registered in order to foster the spirit of understanding.
- Settle disputes among members of the Association and between members of the Association with members of other organizations.