普拉托科技携带托运输心得参加2018年全球托盘企业家年会盛典

2018年11月22-23日,第13届中国托盘国际会议暨2018全球托盘企业家年会在济南盛大召开。本届年会由中国物流与采购联合会和山东省商务厅联合主办,济南市商务局、中物联托盘委承办。本届会议以“标准、共享、链接、合作”为主题,就托盘行业发展、使用、运营、技术等方面进行了深度的交流与热烈的互动。深圳市普拉托科技有限公司受邀出席大会盛典,并就带托运输驱动新型供应链做了相关的主题发言。

MINUTES OF THE 20th MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING

Date : 27th April 2018 (Friday)

Time : 1.30 pm to 5.00pm

Venue : Pulau Perhentian Islands Resort, Terengganu.

Chairman : Richard Tan Swee Heng

Delegates : As in Attendance List (Annex 1)

1) Speech by President

1.1 President Richard Tan welcomed all delegated to the 20th Management Committee Meeting. He expressed his appreciation to all the committee and members on their commitment for being present in this Island Resort.

2) Confirmation Minute of 19th Committee Management Meeting

2.1 Mr Cheah Poh Leong has proposed the minute of the 19th Committee Management Meeting and was seconded by Mr Vincent Boo Weng Seng.

3) 13th APSF General Assembly Meeting in Guangzhou, China.

3.1 Secretary Mr Loong will compile the final participation list before 3th of May 2018. For those who have confirmed, they are encouraged to book their return tickets follow by visa application. All participants are entitled to claim RM1000.00 per company in the condition they attended the meeting in full from 23th to 25th May 2018.

3.2 In the conjunction of 13th APSF, the host from China has organize a factory visit to a plastic pallet manufacturer in Guangzhou on 25/5/18. However, Mr. Sun Xi Jun the Secretary General of China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing (CFLP) has suggested that it is more relevant for MPA members to visit an automated wooden pallet manufacturer

located at Huizhou, Guangzhou. All expenses for the factory visit shall be paid by individual.

4) Logisware 2018, Setia City Convention Centre 2 (SCCC), Shah Alam.

4.1 One International Exhibition Sdn Bhd invited MPA to continue supporting the Logisware 2018 exhibition schedule from 5th to 7th September 2018. With the support from MPA committee members, President Richard Tan agree to continue supporting Logisware exhibition for the 2nd time. 2018 as well as to advertise our MPA in the public media etc. He urge all committee members to allocate individual time to manage the MPA booth as a way to attract more member to join MPA. Media will be called to cover this event.

5) Overdue Membership Fee and Membership Drive to target 60 members by December

2018

5.1 MPA Treasurer, Vincent Boo has finalized the membership fee collection with few yet to pay. He shall give final notice to all members to pay up by May 2018. In the event member is not paying their due and wish to resign from MPA as an associate or ordinary member, a resignation letter must be forwarded to our Secretary by end May 2018.

5.2 President Richard Tan has brought up the status of committee member, Mr Cheah Chee Chon for he had been absent for more than 2 times in MPA quarterly Committee Meeting. He reminds Committee members that it is improper allowing substitute or representative to represent them in any Management Committee Meeting. This matter shall be further discussed in next Committee Meeting.

5.3 Vincent Ooi had received the message from Ben Ooi Wan Beng in his intention to resign from the committee and shall remain as an ordinary member. Secretary, Mr Loong will request Mr Ben Ooi to reply in writing.

6) MTC Business Matching Buying Material by End of September

6.1 Mr Loong has contacted Ms. Ong of Malaysia Timber Council (MTC) and she is in the material purchasing division. She is willing to help our members under their business matching program to tackle shortage of timber face by MPA members. MPA faced this pressing issue from November 2018 till present. This possible event will be scheduled by end September 2018.

6.2 MTC have the subsidy programs for companies who import raw timber as material for industrial usage. The subsidy amounting up to RM2000.00 covering for freight expenses and other . Timber importers can apply this subsidy each time they import raw timber into Malaysia.

7) The Survey Pallet Statistic Data for Whole Malaysia Year by Year

7.1) Mr. Razeef shared that this data collection could be provided by the Department of Agriculture (DOA). He will try to assist MPA to get the data in near future.

8) Renting Office Space in Klang Valley/ KL As MPA’s Temporary Office.

8.1) President Richard Tan offered his opinion that it is not the right time for MPA to rent an office and this is due to the number of membership which is not big enough. Moreover, it will incur cost to maintain the office if left it vacant. All committees agree to discuss this matter if growth of membership is significant in future.

9) Other Matters

9.1 The Chair suggested that the next committee meeting to be held at Setia City Convention Center during the Logisware 2018 from 5th to 7th September.

9.2 Allan Lim said only the MTIB can help MPA to solve the members issues like shortage of timber, foreign worker problems etc.

9.3 Jeffrey Goh inquire whether MTIB has any regulation or authority to legalize the pallet manufacturers in term of controlling of legal timber purchasing in compliant to PEFC and TLAS in the supply chain of raw material.

9.4 JC Yap said their customers demanded for mixed hard wood pallet material from their current supply of pinewood and this is for their customers cost down exercise.

9.5 Razeef sharing the treatment machine is good for our members.

9.6 Ms. Khoo, MPA legal advisor said she will open a new legal firm in Kuala Selangor and wii be in charge by Mr. Loh. She encourages all members to consider doing their will and trust before is too late. She offers her services to our members and welcome all inquiries.

9.7 Vincent Boo offers his help to members who are searching for low price raw material in the bulk order quantity.

9.8 Cheah Poh Leong said now is the time to identify how our supplier support us during the season of timber shortage. He encourages us to build a strong relationship with the supplier in whatsoever circumstances.

9.9 The Chair will arrange a formal personal dialogue with Dato’ Dr. Jalaluddin Harun together with few committees to discuss the issues raised by the members.

9.10 Mr Teoh from Madura shared to members on pinewood purchase from Chile in bulk order are always cheaper.

10) Adjournment

10.1) The meeting adjourned at 4.30 PM.

Chairman

 

Richard Tan Swee Heng

Full Report: 2018_Minutes_Of_20th_MCM.pdf

 

MINUTES OF THE 21st MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING (2)

Date : 7th September 2018 (Friday)

Time : 1.00 pm to 2.00pm

Venue : Setia City Convention Centre, Shah Alam

Chairman : Richard Tan Swee Heng

Delegates : As in Attendance List (Annex 1)

1) Speech by President

1.1 President Richard Tan welcomed all delegated to the 21st Management Committee Meeting. He expressed his appreciation to all the committee and members on their commitment for being present in this meeting room which provide by One International Sdn Bhd, organizer of Logisware 2018.

2) Confirmation Minute of 19th Committee Management Meeting

2.1 President Tan Swee Heng has proposed the minute of the 20th Committee Management Meeting and was seconded by Mr Vincent Boo Weng Seng.

3) Minutes of MTIB meeting with Dato’ Dr Jalaluddin Bin Harun at 18/7/2018, Wisma PGRM, Cheras.

3.1 MTIB request our members consumption of sawntimber as main raw material to manufacture the wooden pallet. Then MTIB can know the actual consumption of timber and try to solve our members issue of shortage material.

3.2 Secretary have recorded only 28 members are manufacturing wooden pallet and crate. They are mostly buy the local sawntimber (mixed light to hardwood) of all species timber

which the grade is suitable for making pallet at the affordable price. So, the estimation of consumption is around 84,000 tons per year by 28 members.

4) Invitation To Attend The Global Pallet Entrepreneur Assembly Meeting 2018 by Pallet Professional Committee of China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing on 21-23/11/2018, Wednesday to Friday At Jinan, Shandong Province.

4.1 Secretary informed by China Secretary Mr Sun that our President require to give a speech during the conference meeting by share information regarding pallet industry in Malaysia.

4.2 President proposed the ticket fare rm1200.00 per company sponsor by MPA, and seconded by Haji Mustafa. And the registration due date is end of September.

5) MTC Program- Oversea Suppliers- Malaysian Importers/Manufacturers Exchange and Matching on 25/9/2018, Tuesday.

5.1 Secretary inform that this matching program is organize by MTC and will help our member in issue of shortage of timber supply. And the registration due date is 20/9/18.

6) To Get Relevant Data form DOA and FMM Regard Pallets Demand Locally And Oversea

6.1 Secretary suggested Razeef work closely with DOA to get the correct data and the data can be used as presentation material during oversea conference meeting.

6.2 Dato Andrew will try to help us to get the data of pallet consumption by FMM.

7) Sales and Service Tax Matters

7.1) President sharing the SST start effective by September have arise a lot of problems and Custom do not have a proper and standard guideline to follow. For the company is Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse (LMW), they are exempted from SST. And if the customer is on the Free Trade Zone, they are also exempted from SST.

7.2) President will prepare a letter to pursue Director General of custom and Ministry of Finance, all type of pallet to be inclusive in the exemption SST list. It is because the pallet is part of the packaging material.

9) Other Matters

9.1 Secretary suggested to make a brochure for MPA to distribute during exhibition or other relevant activities.

10) Adjournment

10.1) The meeting adjourned at 2.00 PM.

Chairman

Richard Tan Swee Heng

 

Full Report: 2018_Minutes_Of_21st_MCM.pdf

MINUTES OF THE EGM 20180114

Date : 14th January 2018 (Sunday)

Time : 3.15 pm to 4.00pm

Venue : GICC,Room 17, First World Hotel, Genting Highlands.

Chairman : Richard Tan Swee Heng

Delegates : As in Attendance List (Annex 1)

Please view full minutes as attached here -- Minutes_Of_EGM_140118.pdf